Google Analytics

Sunday, January 15, 2012

In Loving Memory...

 

To a dear friend and fellow blogger, you will be greatly missed.  

Cheryl and I met via the internet and this blog.  Through our on-line conversations and comments,  I had the pleasure and great honor of getting to know this beautiful person.  Even though we did not connect face to face, we connected through our words and mutual loss.  Through her words, one could sense a gentleness, a sense of awe, and a love of life.  She faced life with all its ups and downs with a courage and strength that amazed me, as I am sure it amazed others.  I feel a great loss as I will miss reading her words, drawing strength from her strength, and gaining much insight from her immense wisdom.  

God bless you and keep you, my you rest in peace. 

My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family on this saddest of days.  
Farewell dear friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment